Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Panty Project

It's not very often, with my budget being so tight, that I venture away from just paper and pencil. Once in awhile I'll go on some misadventure in the world of experimenting with foreign materials. Sometimes clay sculpting, sometimes forcing my fat fingers to sew, or just making an ass of myself and setting myself up for failure. However, early this year was a different story.
Time warping back to my days in Florida early this year, a friend of mine gave me an opportunity of a lifetime.
They demanded that I defiled one of their clean sets of panties by doing some sort of illustrated motif on them. From there I had nothing to lose.
These photos are the final results before the pre-washing.



The only difference is the blue banding around the top is now black. As for the theme, it was actually inspired by a Youtube clip which you can see here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMdPYya3IoA

Now if only that person would just wear the damn thing.

No comments: