Friday, February 4, 2011

New Beginnings ( new void comic plus online comic in the works )

It's been well over half a year since I updated this blog. I wonder if people still know this place exists?
It's the new year and it's time to set priorities straight. I am no longer going to continuously sulk in my chair and make plans just to break them. Since the end of December I've been working diligently towards my goals in comics, and will continue to do so throughout the year.

The first of these major projects is the long planned EnterVOID submission of Sergio Pancrazio vs Eliza Quaille, which will now be in a two part Beyond Battle format dubbed 'Imouto'. The first part of this comic will be released February 21st or possibly earlier.
Details are here: http://entervoid.com/comic.php?id=3600

The next project will be an Online comic which will be a co-op between myself and Yuki Salinas. The project is under wraps and I don't want to give away any details, but once the website is ready for launch a link will be provided.

No comments: